The ancient Veneto country homes, which are situated on the second floor of the fattoria and accessed via a large and cool entrance, are built over two floors, the first floor comprises the sitting room, a small kitchen and a bathroom, the second floor has the bedroom with the double or twin beds (upon request) and a small lavatory (except for the Silene apartment which does not have the small lavatory).
Our self-catering apartments in Veneto are very spacious and flooded with light, the view is over the park or on the internal courtyard, these mini self-catering apartments in Veneto are perfect for 2 people. The apartments are decorated with family furniture providing an antique feel that give these self-catering apartments in Veneto the warmth which is typical of Veneto country home.
Vinca apartment is 57 m2 and it is perfect for 2 people.
Vinca apartment includes:
- Sitting room, sofabed, kitchenette
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Gallery with double bedroom and small lavatory
EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES INCLUDED
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in common room
- Micro wave, fridge, 2 electrical stoves
- CD, satellite TV, iron and ironing board, hairdryer.
- High chair and cot for children up to 3 years available upon request.
- Heating, air conditioning and final cleaning.
- Daily cleaning, a welcome pack (with basic food necessities).
RATES (per week from Saturday to Saturday)
|High season||Mid season 1||Mid season 2||Low season|
|€ 650,00||€ 590,00||€ 570,00||€ 570,00|
HIGH SEASON: 29 June – 31 August
MID SEASON 1: 1 June – 29 June, 31 August – 14 September
MID SEASON 2: 13 April – 1 June, 14 September – 9 November, 21 December – 4 January 2020
LOW SEASON: 5 January – 13 April, 9 November – 21 December
* Pets: 10 Euro a day each
* Additional bed: 20 Euro per person per night