The ancient Veneto country homes, which are situated on the second floor of the fattoria and accessed via a large and cool entrance, are built over two floors, the first floor comprises the sitting room, a small kitchen and a bathroom, the second floor has the bedroom with the double or twin beds (upon request) and a small lavatory (except for the Silene apartment which does not have the small lavatory).
Our self-catering apartments in Veneto are very spacious and flooded with light, the view is over the park or on the internal courtyard, these mini self-catering apartments in Veneto are perfect for 2 people. The apartments are decorated with family furniture providing an antique feel that give these self-catering apartments in Veneto the warmth which is typical of Veneto country home.
Silene apartment is 38 m2 and it is perfect for 2 people.
Selene apartment includes:
- Sitting room, sofabed, kitchenette
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Gallery with double bedroom
EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES INCLUDED
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in common room
- Micro wave, fridge, 2 electrical stoves
- CD, satellite TV, iron and ironing board, hairdryer.
- High chair and cot for children up to 3 years available upon request.
- Heating, air conditioning and final cleaning.
- Daily cleaning, a welcome pack (with basic food necessities).
PRICES (per week from Saturday to Saturday)
|High season||Mid season 1||Mid season 2||Low season|
|€ 650,00||€ 590,00||€ 570,00||€ 550,00|
HIGH SEASON: 1 July – 26 August
MID SEASON 1: 6 May – 1 July, 26 August – 30 September
MID SEASON 2: 8 April – 6 May, 30 September – 4 November, 23 December – 6 January 2018
LOW SEASON: 9 January – 8 April, 4 November – 23 December
* Pets: 10 Euro a day.
* Additional bed: 20 Euro per person per night.